Outspoken Nothingness

Friday, September 08, 2006

Scribblings of an Amateur

- A Forbidden Path -

Naive I was scared and insecure
Their ignorance was once my own
You came along, revilled my senses
So I took your hand and
Tread upon a forbidden path

I bid farewell to my once sullen heart
Now a kindled spirit
New hopes and dreams
A dwelling I found
As I tread upon the forbidden path

Eternity in your eyes
My heart - a blazing sun of love
Vivacious avid soul
True bliss I endowed
As I tread along a forbidden path

Forbidden I learned
Only because unknown
Prisoners of fear and ostracized terrain
Chauvistic beings missing the beauty of
Treading along the forbidden path

Stop building a barricade
Youths of animosity
Stop creating excuses and stories
To fill your own egos, your insecurities
Tread upon an un-known path
_____________________________________

- un-named -

Once my room's door close
The real story of me unfolds
Gone is my smile, my cheerful tone
Awaken are all my hurts, all my wounds
Inside me all my truths reside
A sad young girl, an injured soul, a fractured heart
Does anyone hear my cries?
Will anybody care?
Or will they just judge and stare?



I realize the first one is very vague, but it has personal meanings. The second is incomplete. They're both rough drafts, which I'm probably going to keep as such. I just had an urge to write although I don't really "write."

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home