Outspoken Nothingness

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Voting Results So Far....

I know it's still VERY early to decide,
but from what I'm seeing so far... me no likey the results of the votes =(

UPDATE: Hours later, and i still no likey the results!!! I can honestly say I lost hope with the majority of Kuwaiti people. If they're not voting for people of their same clan (which the results CLEARLY show), and when they're not, they're voting for someone from their same sect. And then they vote for those with big names and bigger bank accounts. I honestly cannot comprehend how a lot of those people are getting those amounts of votes. And I certainly cannot comprehend how AlKhurafi, AlGhanim, and Haytham Al Shaya' can all be in the top 10 all night even though AlKhurafi has been proved to cause more damage than good, AlGhanim, well I didn't really think his presence made any difference, and from what I heard, Haytham Al Shaya's speech was disasterous!!! I'm also dissapointed AlSadoun is almost tenth place in his district. Occupying the first places are mulla dudes. Walla shakilna hal sina we'll have a VERY conservative parliment, and I am NOT happy, not happy at all!!! :/ I hope there's some kinda miracle that would change these results drastically!

2 Comments:

  • can you please share some of the results with us so far?


    mai lagya live coverage ;/ on line

    By Blogger the tooth.fairy, at 18/5/08 3:39 AM  

  • I'm trying to find live results online but still no luck. Kuwait TV is running the numbers constantly though.

    As of 3:46 am

    First District:
    1)3ashour
    2) Alroumi
    3) johar
    4) al3awathy
    5) 3adnan something
    6) sayed alba7ari
    7) al7raity
    8) lary
    9) al3azmi
    10) alkandiri

    Second District:
    1) Alghanim
    2) AlKhrafi
    3)bin3esa
    4) almu6air
    5) alsaqer
    6)al7arbesh
    7) alrashed
    8) (didn't catch it)
    9) alonizi
    10) alabduljadder


    Third District:
    1)AlMislim
    2)Al9ar3awi
    3)6ab6abei
    4)AlOmair
    5)AlMulla
    6)AkMlaifi
    7) AlShayji
    8) Al9ane3
    9) Alsi3doon
    10) AlRoudan


    fourth District
    1) Albarak
    2) 3ali salem
    3) mohammed alm6airi
    4) boramya
    5) alrashidi
    6) aldowaila
    7) alrashidi
    8) almu6airi
    9) alhjailan
    10) al3nizi

    Fifth District:
    1) Al3azmi
    2) Alfa7ma
    3) Al3azmi
    4) Al3ajmi
    5)(didn't catch it)
    6) Almai3
    7) Albargash
    8) Alajmi
    9) Aldabous
    10) Al3taibi

    *Sorry it's only their last names, but I was typing as they were talking on TV

    * You can notice the repetitive names of some certain "qabael" which shows how most people voted.

    Words cannot describe how disappointed I am =/

    By Blogger dishevelled, at 18/5/08 3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home